Some of you may have noticed there were a lot of 'fake' posts on this forum.
We get a lot of 'fake' users that register themselfs to this forum to post advertisments.
Therefore we enabled the option that we have to enable your account.
If your account doesn't get enabled, we didn't see it coming in between all this spam.
If it takes too long, please send a mail to email@example.com.
We excuse us for the discomfort.
Moderators: Nico, Koen, Maarten, marc
- Site Admin
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:26 pm
- Location: Belgium
With our ECM module (enercy counter module) we can count pulses from devices that transforms the energy count to pulses.
We can measure 3 kinds of consumption:
For each kind of consumption there are several devices wich generates pulses. Some of the most common:
- For electricity we can use for example a Carlo Gavazzi energy counters
- For gas in Belgium there are multiple meters
- Elster gasmeter uses a IN-Z65 pulse device
- The RF1 gasmeter uses a ITRON 951.858.06
- Other combinations are possible
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:43 pm
Due to a new power connection, i received the "new digital meter"which has 2 user connection ports (RJ45).
Do you have any idea if Qbus has or will forsee the ability to read out this data and based on this data give us the possibility to control outputs etc,...
Users browsing this forum: Koen and 0 guests